The evaluation of influence on environment (EIE)
Evaluation of impact on environment (EIE) refers as document in form of report including assessment of main directions of possible negative impact (atmospheric, geological, social environment, management of natural resources, waste management) of planned or performed activity and for such are established measures for reducing potentially dangerous impact.
State construction norms of Ukraine А.2.2-1-95 regulate the content and order of conducting evaluation of impact on environment. All responsibility for EIE conduction impose on customer, but development of materials of EIE rests to authorized organizations that have corresponded permits and licenses for evaluation. At first, customer has a right to choose contractor for evaluation of impact on environment and to coordinate all aspects of impact in environment from planned activity. Together customer and contractor collect necessary materials for EIE about environmental conditions and life activity, develop aims of EIE, considering all volume of planned tasks depending on ecological hazard of planned activity. Due to mentioned above, contractor (specialized organization) conducts evaluation of impact on environment according to established tasks and prepares preliminary project of Claim on ecological consequences from planned activity. After this, customer can provide materials of EIE for conducting state environmental expertise.
The chapter of EIE consists of following points:
- Reasons for conducting of impact evaluation;
- Characteristics of physical, geographical and climate special aspects of planned activity area;
- General special aspects of project object and zones of their impact;
- Unique characteristics of natural environment and evaluation of impact on it;
- Unique characteristics of social environment and evaluation of impact on it;
- Evaluation of impact on technogenic environment;
- Measures and methods for maintaining optimal environmental conditions and its ecological stability;
- Claim on ecological consequences.
The development of such claim as conduction of EIE is very responsible tasks. Applying to specialists of MCL, LLC, you can be sure in completeness, qualified performing and objectiveness of evaluation of impact on environment. And it leads to pass state environmental expertise and further conduction of entrepreneurship or realization of planned projects.
Therefore, specialists of MCL, LLC refer as contractors in the process of EIE, so we can assure you that during conducting evaluation of impact on environment, we comply following important principles:
- Using of EIE at first stages of development allows making balanced managerial decisions and making information available for public.
- For objective EIE it is necessary to take into account all ecological, economic, social, biological and technical factors of impact on environment.
- Development of alternatives for solving problems of ecological hazard of environment and for searching innovative decisions for maintaining its suitable condition.
It worth to note, that any activity, which can be hazardous, required individual approach and searching of unique decisions needed from developer an access of instruments and corresponded experience. Therefore, you can delegate to specialists-ecologists of MCL, LLC the conduction of evaluation of impact on environment and preparation of all materials of EIE for state environmental expertise. Our long-term experience in the sphere of environmental protection, ecology and sanitary-hygienic surveillance allows providing our clients the best complex of services required for environmental expertise.