Development documents for obtaining permission on emissions of pollutant into the atmosphere
Activity of almost every enterprise (including production and providing services) leads to impact on environment, particularly to emissions of pollutant substances into atmospheric air. The emissions of pollutant substances into atmospheric air are emissions of any substances which go in air through dust-gas stream as a result of production process of legal entities and individual entrepreneurs. Although it can be as greenhouse gases CO2, N2O and dust, substances after fuel combustion, specific substances. The processes, which are led to emission of pollutants, can be as sophisticated, for example: metallurgy industry, production of medical preparations etc.; to daily processes: cooking, work of internal-combustion engine. Therefore, such processes which are realized in frameworks of business activity for getting profit, are conducted management of natural resources.
According to the requirements of current environmental protection legislation, enterprises are forbidden to conduct emissions of pollutant substances into atmospheric air without corresponded Permission (License). Permission for emissions of pollutant substances into atmospheric air through stationary sources – is a document providing enterprises a right to conduct emissions. In case of absence of permission for emissions of pollutant substances, enterprise obligated to cover losses for state for all time of performing activity without permission for emissions of pollutant substances.
More details about emissions of pollutant substances into atmospheric air you can read here. MCL, LLC proposes foe enterprises of any size and type of activity a full range of services in the sphere of air protection including obtaining permission for emissions. The complex of services for obtaining permission involves in itself following services and stages:
- Field study of enterprise’s territory for sources inventory of emissions of pollutant substances.
- Laboratory researches conduction.
- If required, preparation of passports for gas treatment unit (GTU).
- Preparation of report on sources inventory of emissions of pollutant substances.
- Collecting information about background concentration, climate conditions of enterprise`s location (if required).
- Publication in mass media information about enterprise`s aims to obtain permission for emission.
- Make request in local state administrations to know if there are any appeals of citizens regard to obtain permission be enterprise and conduction public hearings (if required).
- Register of report on sources inventory of emissions.
- Preparation of documents which justify the volume of emissions of pollutant substances.
- Obtaining agreement on proving permission from authorities of State Service of Safety Food Products and Consumer Protection (previously Sanitary and Epidemiological Service).
- Obtaining permission for emissions of pollutant substances into atmospheric air through stationary sources.
MCL, LLC through an extensive network of reliable partners provides services among Ukraine.
For almost enterprises, which conduct emissions of pollutant substances, valid of permission is unlimited. Enterprises of second group obtain permission for emissions for 10 years, and enterprises of first group – for 5 years. Belonging of enterprise to certain group is defined during source inventory of emissions of pollutant substances into atmospheric air.
In case of changes of production processes and equipment which led to changes of volume or quantitate indicators of pollutant substances that emit into atmospheric air, enterprise is obligated to put changes into report on sources inventory and make claim on correction of permission for emissions of pollutant substances. In other words, existing permission is not true and not confirm legality of emissions of pollutant substances into atmosphere. The conduction of sources which are not noticed in permission, results in losses. The amount of losses may reach hundreds of thousands, so it is better in time to conduct all changes of permissible documentation.
MCL, LLC proposes clients a full complex of services for obtaining permission of emissions of pollutant substances into atmospheric air. Regards of long-term and productive partnership with leading laboratory centers of Ukraine and the best scientific organizations, MCL, LLC guarantees their clients to conduct all services in time and for competitive price. Applying service in the sphere of atmospheric air protection, you will get reliable partner in the sphere of ecology, management and law.