Permit for special water use
In Ukraine, the special water use is carried out only under permission. Permission for special water use is an official document with limited duration (from 3 up to 25 years) and issued by the local authorities of the State agency of water resources of Ukraine. The procedure of obtaining permission for special water use is defined by the Water Code of Ukraine (with amendments due to law of Ukraine № 1830-VIII) and the Act of Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine № 321. The limits of water abstraction, water use and water discharge into water bodies are determined in permission for special water use.
The procedure of executing the permission for special water use:
- Business entity hast to fulfill an application form for obtaining the permission for special water use.
- Business entity has to prepare the following documents:
- Justifying the water needs including the calculations of monthly water use and water discharge.
- Scheme, map and description of the places of water abstraction (artesian wells location) and water abstraction.
- In case of wastewater discharge into water bodies, is required to develop a project of the maximum permissible discharge (MPD) into water bodies.
- Application and prepared documents business entity has to submit to the State agency of water resources of Ukraine on paper and e-form.
If business entity will use underground waters, the State agency of water resources has to send the copies of provided documents to Geonadra, and in case of use water from health-related water bodies – to Ministry of health of Ukraine. In the period of 15 consecutive days, these governmental authorities provide a conclusion on permission for special water use to the State agency of water resources of Ukraine. As usual, the State agency of water resources of Ukraine studies prepared documents in the period of 30 calendar days form the date of getting application and documents. After studying documents, the State agency of water resources of Ukraine provides permission or refuse one. The reasons to refuse permission for special water use are incomplete package of documents, negative conclusion of Ministry of health of Ukraine or Geonadra and in case of identifying false information in documents.
The competency of the specialists of MCL, LLC is preparing of documents for obtaining permission for special water use. Thanks to long-term experience, proven scheme of an executing documents and competitive price, the specialists of MCL, LLC can prepare required documents of high according to the legislative requirements and quickly. Except developing required documents to obtain permission for special water use, the experts of MCL, LLC develop a project of maximum permissible discharge (MPD) of wastewater into water bodies, execute and register a passport of artesian well required for permission for special water use.
Is this information valuable and important for you? Add this article to your feed on Facebook.
If you have not received a complete answer to your question or you require individual free consultation, please fill out the feedback form below!